This is some bath magick that you can tailor to you. Make sure you have the basic materials but because this magick is specifically made to make you feel better, change some herbs up or you know, whatever.
Do your thing.
Rowan’s, “Bathe Me the Fuck Better” Bath Spell
You Will Need:
- As many candles as you want (I chose six, and had red, white and blue ones. Not because I am a mad patriot but because they’re associated with health, love (of self), and cleansing.)
- Filter paper to make a lil’ bag out of (if you don’t have this to hand, you can chuck the stuff into the bath water as long as it’s safe to do so).
- A small elastic (rubber) band to tie the bag off with.
- A bath full of favourably temperatured water.
- Rose petals.
- Lavender buds.
- Smoky Quartz, Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz (you can have some of those, all, or one).
- Pink Himalayan Salt.
To make this easier, prep your bag before you run and intend on getting into, the bath.
- Open your filter paper and place the salt in the centre first – remember that you’re going to seal the bag with a rubber band, so leave room around the edges.
- Then add the rose petals and lavender buds into the centre of your little salt pile.
- Lastly, add your crystals and then seal the bag by pulling all of the edges upward towards each other, and tying the band tightly around the neck you should have.
Once your bath is run and you’re prepped, you may want to do this optional step:
- To add an extra oomph, pass the baggy through the smoke of your favourite incense. Mine, in this case would be vanilla.
- Place your candles around the edge of your bathtub, and as you begin lighting them, repeat this phrase (you can do this aloud or in your head) until each candle is lit and flickering deliciously:
“By the warmth of the flame, I am cleansed. By the crackling of the fire, I thrive once more. Et sic factum est, et semper erit.”
Now place your bag into the water and climb in. Allow the troubles of the day to melt away as you soak amongst the flames.