This curse is the first one in almost 8 years of practising witchcraft that I have created. It has been a long time coming, and a long time in the making as I have used it once before, with success, and it is centred around,… personal trauma. It has come into being as the result of me being unable to feel any real closure or justice after being put through years of emotional abuse and sometimes violent outbursts.
Please, feel free to use it.
- A jar you can securely seal.
- Vinegar (banishing)
- Chilli flakes or powder (adds oomph, represents fire (burning) and sends people away).
- 3-6 Nails – rusted, preferably but not necessary. (destruction, decay).
- A bodily fluid of yours (blood would be most potent, but if you’re not comfortable with that, spit or tears will work too).
- Cemetery Dirt (feelings of emptiness, emotional distress).
- Black pepper (banishing)
- A small piece of paper.
- Red pen.
- This sigil.
**If you choose to use blood in this spell, make sure you draw it using sterile equipment, such as a lancet (click here for more information on them).
- On the slip of paper you have, write the name of your target in big, bold writing. Make it scratchy, ugly; go over it 3, 4, 5 times.
- On the other side, draw the sigil linked in the ingredients list above. Write the meaning of it too (”All that you love; all that brings you joy will bring you nothing but emptiness.”)
- Add your dry ingredients into the jar one at a time in this order:
- Cemetery Dirt, Black pepper, Chilli pepper.
- As you do so, channel all of the pain and hatred the target has caused you; focus on it; draw from it, let yourself seethe.
- Add your paper now, on top of the dry ingredients.
- Take your nails, and push them down so that their points pierce the sigil and go down into the dry ingredients.
- Once you’ve done all of this, add your chosen bodily fluid. You will only need a very small amount – a single tear, a drop of blood, some spit, whatever you choose you needn’t force much out.
- The fluid will be imbued with the negativity that you were drawing on.
- You may now fill the rest of the jar with vinegar, but leave a little room at the top, because this jar can be left for a long time – the more putrid the better.
- The paper will dissolve quickly, this is normal and expected.
- Leave the jar somewhere dark and quiet, where it will not be disturbed.
Whenever you feel as though the power of this curse is waning, shake it vigorously, again drawing on the negative connotations and feelings you have for the target.